Thursday, September 22, 2011

here we go again.

if there is one thing i know well, it's food. i've never been the smartest kid in school, but i've always done my best. where some kids excel in math, my strongest area is in the kitchen. i love it there, and it's where i'm my happiest. i'd much rather be at home making torte on a friday night than out doing crazy things. not that i don't love crazy things, because i do. anyways, my point is, i have this dream, this goal of going somewhere that's going to take a lot of work to get to. i can do it though, and i've decided that sharing my journey along the way isn't a bad idea. you can expect some pretty great food stories here, and of course fantastic recipes! care to join me on my food journey? i'd love it if you'd stay for a bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment