Saturday, July 7, 2012

phases.

i am about to be a senior in high school. something that as of late i have become extremely excited about. i however, am the youngest of all my friends and even though i'm excited to grow and experience these things it's hard when my friends already went through them. my best friend's julia and ari are off to college in the fall, my cousin and weirdie for life is engaged to be married, i have friends leaving for missions, friends off to foreign countries, and i'm here. each one of the people in my life are going through phases that i someday hope to experience and i'm happy for them. i love that i get to be a part of their lives as they experience new and exciting things and i love that they are a part of my life as well. the hard part is figuring out how to stay in touch and connect through the different phases.it's hard because my friends that are eight months older than me are heading off to school and then C, she's getting married. my future stresses only include passing math and AP spanish. i'm just glad that despite how completely different our phases in life are, we all somehow make it work. i wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment